My garment in performance
This is the tableaux that the first year students (including myself) at the RCSSD worked on. Everything was made and sourced by myself and my peers, including the set, costumes and props. It was so satisfying seeing all the weeks of handwork come together. You can see the jacket I made second to right and the male character ‘Harry’ that I sourced for standing on the far right next to her. The reception we got was exciting and I am very proud of the work that was done. Most of all it was a huge learning curve as a practitoner and I cannot wait to do our next making project!!